Social Media & Marketing Resources
- AWAI’s Course, “How to Make Money As a Social Media Expert”
- MarketingExperiments.com: Excellent resource for statistics, in-depth marketing tests and case studies
- MarketingProfs.com: Fantastic marketing thought leaders with free articles and more
- Marketing Sherpa: Another great case study resource
- SocialMediaExaminer.com: A great free online magazine designed to help businesses discover how to best use social media tools
- SmartBrief.com: Another free resource with summaries of the day’s most important headlines, hand-picked from hundreds of media and trade publications — straight to your inbox as one-stop-shop e-newsletters.
- Hootsuite.com: A great all-in-one social media platform so you can tweet, facebook and shout out all you want without having to sign in to multiple accounts.
- Socialoomph.com: Similar to Hootsuite, but I like the automation options better with SocialOomph.
- Free Website Headers: http://www.freewebheaders.com
Copywriting Resources & Courses
- AWAI: American Writers & Artists, Inc. | Fantastic courses on copywriting and information development
- BenSettle.com: Great blog and I highly recommend any of his products.
Some of the Publications in Which Rachel Has Been Published
- SelfGrowth.com: Not attracting enough clients to your existing small business?
- Portland Online Marketing Examiner: Does Facebook marketing really work?
- AWAI (American Writers and Artists): Follow One Course Until Successful
- Michael Stelzner Writing White Papers: Why ‘Forced Registration’ Can Backfire for Case Studies and White Papers
- AWAI (American Writers and Artists): PTA, Mimosas, and Yoga: Confessions of a Work-At-Home Copywriting Mom …
- Portland Online Marketing Examiner: 3 secrets to attracting high-paying customers
- Suite101.com: 6 Common Marketing Mistakes of Non-Profits
Inner Game & Mindset Resources
- TUT.com: Notes From the Universe | My favorite and very first ezine I read each day – you will LOVE these tiny little notes in your inbox every day.
- GratitudeLog: A social platform to practice gratitude and count what you’re thankful for.
On this page are the sites, tools, tips and apps that I have found a lot of value in over the years. Most of these are free resources, however some of them are affiliate links and I will get credit if you happen to buy anything.